Thread: thread to discuss latest "My Private Audio" info from Angelas Call

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    February 18, 2016 Ken W.

Ken W is a return speaker and IMO always makes for worthwhile listening. always has unique info too.

this call he went into the importance of the word and the will as well as some refreshing "frankensense" about the bible. as usual a very interesting interpretation of the words from the bible.

frankensense = frank and sense

Goliath = Go Lie ath (the BAR guild) he was saying this story was allegory for the battles in the court room.

lots of great stuff in this call! I'm re-listening to it now and will post other nuggets from him here soon.

edit:

basically what Ken W proposes is to formally resign the agency of the state name. the all caps birth certificate name. to no longer operate a state agency.

he also recommends writting a will and when filing it in probate court, after accepted, instead of naming a man or woman on the envelope as executor, put "I trust in God" on the outside so that God is the only one who can execute your will.

resigning the state agency seems iffy but I like his ideas on the will. any comments?
    Last edited by george; 02-21-16 at 03:24 PM. Reason: more to add