Thread: VIbRationAL/VIRAL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "what is your name?"

"my name is my voice"
    this rings new and true to me. recently weve talked (well actually, written here) about the written vs spoken word.

if one were to ask "what is your name?" and the response to that question was " "shall I tell it or spell it?"

seems there is no harm in telling the sound (sonic) but to spell the name, now I see how that could that be considered blasphemy. make sense?

and I'd previously mentioned to you sbout the sound of man is sonic.

Im not real clear on the difference between the son of man and the son of god yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. The name is a Title. Family or surname is an OFFICE.

So help me God.

SO HELP ME GOD.
    I see the title and OFFICE parts of names now but not how or why youve written "So Help Me God" after that here?

I need to look into "oath spoken" more now, learn what separates spoken words from spoken oaths and how. any suggestions?

Ive read about the new X-files programming but I dont have a TV. havnt had one in over a decade now and dont want one. they sorta make me sick.. I dont doubt that one can learn things from the programming there but I dont trust that signal.

I dont trust musical signals now either unless it is live organic music (not EL ectric)

you can hardly go anywhere in or modern civilization without those signals blaring either. most people probably dont even notice but I find it to be a passive aggression of fakery, lies in your face! it sorta makes me angry since its so hard to ignore. kinda like that profane rap music one has to deal with so often now coming from cars now. oh well, it just is what it is and not something i enjoy.

so the spoken word is sonic and the written word can be anything but sonic. seems deadly in a way. I need to work on this. some people say the kingdom is at hand, meaning by written word. word operates both kingdoms, spoken in the kingdom of earth and written in/of/with the kingdom of heaven (the mind) and I see how it is like this but still missing something about it. synchronicities are strong lately so I anticipate finding the missing piece/peace soon.

thanks
    Last edited by george; 02-21-16 at 02:53 PM.