Thread: VIbRationAL/VIRAL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    And above all things, be not afraid of it.
    Imagine for a moment that guilt and fear are the same thing. It may not be so but try it since you seek understanding. You do not have to find real reasons to feel guilty - like taking the life of a bird. That too is not a real reason since birds to not die.

We are conditioned to fear out of somebody forming a business plan - an agenda. You say it in your post. At least that is what I hear. Since fear and guilt are the same (for the moment) you feel guilty out of social conditioning unless you simply dwell neurotically on the poor bird. Rather than ending the entire universe from a bird's perspective. [Which is simply not a bad thing, unless you live in the Second Separation of the Fourth Verse.]

The DoJ simply relied on me feeling ashamed, reciting the breach of trust and chaotic delusions. They did not address that administrative collection agents pretending to be judicial officers is defrauding the court and People. They hoped to invoke fear where there is no guilt. See how that works forming the synonym?

The reason I removed Mr. PRETENDER's name is that it might be distracting, the way I used that the clerk was obliged to publish my Response anyway, whether I ordered it or not. Now that he is indicted though, above, we find he is no longer threatening me about being "disrespectful" - or even comment about me ordering the clerk of court around. Using the Great Seal for the State of Colorado alone is a class 5 felony except that the breach of trust is quite real - I am trustee for the resulting trust; in any capacity. I do not appear; I visit.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-21-16 at 07:34 PM.