Thread: Public Officials and Oaths (Excerpt from Treatise)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian solution View Post
    David, not sure where to post this excellent youtube. It is a talk by Ken Cousens. If you think it should be in another thread I will be happy to move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEux0uOqtUg

This is very in sync with Boris btw

Canadian Solution
    I took a look. I like this guy!

I suppose that you might best view him in relation to my heritage with a timeline. My "perpetual inheritance" is dated formally to 1629. What I was showing with the Ramblings quote is the esoteric behind the esoteric. George WASHINGTON preserved the VAN PELT manor from American Manorial Law, or the Crown dominions.

Imagine a large tree. In China people practicing Chi Kung like to lean their backs (spinal column) up against a large tree. The roots go down and moisture helps crack and dissolve the rocks into soil and these nutrients are converted as they rise up in the living bark like a pump, up to the leaves that get sunshine and convert the nutrients and sunshine (photosynthesis) into more tree tissues to grow healthy bark and branches, blossoms, fruit etc.

There are no nervous organs in the tree. No central nervous system. It is all cellular communication. DNA talking to DNA and the Chinaman is communicating with tree through the autonomic nervous system, not the sympathetic nervous system.

Name:  autonomic nervous system.jpg
Views: 816
Size:  287.3 KB

This is the difference between thinking with the cerebral brain and the abdominal brain (solar plexus). Once there though you might get a glimpse of the thrill the tree is getting!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-25-16 at 07:55 PM.