IN a show cause its pointing out the defendant his shirt his boots is the accused in court today yes can you point him out well thats no testimonial thats pointing out a him i never carried identification whats so ever nothing yet abate the fact not showing anything is a nightmare it still comes down to how they identified me with old tickets and applications the fact most obvious is i wasn't successful cross examining the leo if i had the luxury of a DL with true Name on it and that mantra. i need never revisited the warrant trap again this exercise is to explain how i asked a LEO were you the arresting officer your honor 6 police officers were on this complaint for the record were you the arresting officer MR COWBOY BOOTS do you have any further /? do you have a copy of this DL and your evidence is i gave you it correct the DL notice any restrictions on it this is not a trial we have established the accused identity.what i agree with is dont present anything as identification if a DL is suspended walk .The more honest and open a Man gets the less need for the shit stories but they are real and jail is real and before the efforts of any lesson plan many a member and some unfortunate suitors were identified this way.the reality is whats keeping you outta show cause hearings and jail i would endorse being a suitor one day. As to its unanimity no where on this forum is it questioned and cheerfully so arguing a point is merely sharpening one .I expect suitors can share experience without giving a member the illusion that they cant fully begin to appreciate until the toolkit is ordered and delivered. The benevolent member is no match for the beneficiary. A Suitor earned is suitor saved. Regardless how equipped one might feel its still one against many.