Thread: Banishment on Motla68 Lifted.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    fyi.. make sure your sitting down when you see this.

I went down today and got it. Accidentally left camera on kitchen table before going out the door, but it worked out, clerk gave me a certified copy. She had asked if it was for DMV and I told her yes, then gave me 2 copies of each case transcript and one of those certified.
    I chatted with the clerk a bit for small talk, weather, how slow it was in the courthouse today, e.t.c.
    She gave it to me and did not ask for a fee so i asked to confirm and with a smile she said " for you no cost".
    I hate paying for parking downtown so I took the bus, $2 bus round trip and my time.

First image is something I put together from taking screenshots of the calendar entries on those days to hand to the clerk, second image is the case transcript, I tried, but this is all that she would give me.
    Also confirmed that the VD in plea mode meant that it was Dismissed, I assumed something like Verdict of Dismissal maybe. MJ has been there more then I have so maybe he can double confirm that for you. Image date stamp is today if you look in the lower right corner of image.
    Name:  cal-lst.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  34.8 KBName:  *trns-2.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  27.3 KB

I am still putting together the images for the first ticket, but there is not really big difference to see.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-21-11 at 04:38 PM.