Thread: Really, the best thing you can do is...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Continuing....

Hosea 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

For God is Righteous and it is the Work of God to re-populate the Earth [base consciousness] with the thoughts and desires of God which are the VIRGIN sons and daughters of God. These Virgins are not touched by Carnality [in intercourse]. For Eve said we may not TOUCH..

Touch = Naga which means to lie with a Woman. Now many in carnality will get carried away with a sexual union and completely disregard the INNER LIGHT which speaks to your Mind/Emotion.

H5060 - Touch [English translation]
    naga
    naw-gah'
    A primitive root; properly to touch, that is, lay the hand upon (for any purpose; euphemistically, to lie with a woman); by implication to reach (figuratively to arrive, acquire); violently, to strike (punish, defeat, destroy, etc.): - beat, (X be able to) bring (down), cast, come (nigh), draw near (nigh), get up, happen, join, near, plague, reach (up), smite, strike, touch.

Question: If we draw from the Cistern according to the Five Lords of the Philistines, then we draw from the Five Senses and the reality birthed is in error. For the child is spotted. Remember now Jacob and his own spotted cattle? Yes, they were his and he was allowed to leave with his own spotted cattle. But we are not interested in "spots" in our love feast! We, as Abel desire to shepherd the "white sheep" the pure and undefiled of God.

And now we return to the eternal struggle between Cain [Carnal Husband] and Abel [Keeper of God's Flock]. Esau is as Cain the FIRST nature of human beings ruddy and of the field but Jacob is like Abel [Spiritual]. This is also in type of Adam and Jesus. And now to wrap it up...this is also indicative of you dear reader!

For your first estate was Natural, but God works to bring you into a Spiritual Estate and then into a Celestial Estate. For Jesus ascending from the Grave said to the woman "don't touch me" - get it now? For seven days in the fire is long enough!

Eze 44:22 Neither shall they take for their wives a widow, nor her that is put away: but they shall take maidens [virgins] of the seed of the house of Israel, or a widow that had a priest before.

Eze 44:23 And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

Eze 44:24 And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall hallow my sabbaths.

Eze 44:25 And they shall come at no dead person to defile themselves: but for father, or for mother, or for son, or for daughter, for brother, or for sister that hath had no husband, they may defile themselves.

Eze 44:26 And after he is cleansed, they shall reckon unto him seven days.

Comment: One from the House of Israel is one who has prevailed with God. One who has come from the Jacob status into Israel. There will be no Adultery [Mixing] allowed. For the Word is fulfilled in one who is of the House of Israel. For He is a Prince in God.

Greater LOVE hath no one than one who will lay down his life for his friends! For SAVIORS shall come up upon Mount Zion.

Obadiah 1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

Comment: "Repugnant is the Creature who would squander the opportunity to lift an eye to Heaven CONSCIOUS of his fleeting time here...." Let the wise consider...

Proverbs 3:35 The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.

Comment: "What did He tell you Thomas [the twin]?" If I told you, you would pick up Stones [plural] and then Fire would come out of those Stones and devour you. This begs an understanding and knowledge. For the Stones are the Old and the New Testament. For Jacob laid his HEAD on Two Stones whereof he was met by Yehovah and then by El Shaddai.

Shalom, MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-29-16 at 09:34 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!