Thread: Front Side Non-Endorsement on Bills Effective

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. So many times somebody like Tim TURNER grabs symptoms and then builds faulty theories around the symptoms.
    Isn't that what the MSM is used to do on a regular basis? Pushing non-sense and misinformation creates a diversion, at least until the victim finds out the truth, they are neutralized while they 'follow the false yarn'--a PSYOPS tactic most likely.

Hulda Rutger CLARK noticed similar signets between an intestinal fluke and many cancers. Similar enough to set off her elegantly simple comparator. She started assuming all cancer was caused by the parasite... Well, that got her laughed out of the country while she was detecting and curing cancer through the biofeedback technique. Quiet the noise; kill the cancer.
    Perhaps the intestinal flukes have an affinity for the tumors or the cancer cells behave much like parasites and are parasites to the extent they feed off the host--thus the sameness as far as 'signet' goes (doing the same thing, on a similar or on the same frequency?).

P.S. So many times somebody like Tim TURNER grabs symptoms and then builds faulty theories around the symptoms. I got some silk pajamas the other day. China exported a spider and she decided to bite somebody about that - me. Well that became infected with flesh-eating bacterium. I used CLARK's Zapper after becoming feverish and that is taking care of things as fast as any antibiotics I could go buy. But it occurs to me that I now have built up immunity to several Chinese viruses and possible bacterial contagion with Chinese history, genome (DNA). If one of these were to become a problem I could donate my blood to CDC, being Germanic/British/White for fabrication of a vaccine here in America.
    You could make a paste out of baking soda to draw out any toxins, etc. and speed up the healing. The zapper is good for disabling pathogens in any case. The baking soda would draw out toxins they might depend on and also make the area inhabitable for them. AFAIK its primarily Carbon in the baking soda molecular structure that does the drawing out/pulling.

Anyways, here's a specimen certificate to send to the Secretary of the Treasury and for filing in a court repository to track bill redemption (easy to do using tables in Smart Office, OpenOffice, LibreOffice or MS Word--could even be automated with a database).

Name:  Specimen_Bill_Redemption_Certificate.png
Views: 716
Size:  38.4 KB

The presumption there is that one's stamp is numbered and registered but that isn't necessary.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-03-16 at 05:15 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.