Thread: Express trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiofoiarequest View Post
    Trusts can be implied/proven by actions. Actions speak louder than words. Engaging in a pattern of conduct which reflects kingdom principles of loving our neighbors as ourselves brings out the fulness of human potential spoken of by the ancient prophets of messianism. Most of the time when we think something is a trust we want to be the beneficiary but rather let me be the servant (trustee) and act wisely with fidelity and integrity for my master whose yoke is easy and burden light.
    The greatest in the kingdom is the servant. Where is he who will stand in the "gap" for others? I suppose I have no reason to expect anything from another unless we have a contract. Then i will pay my vows and I hope that the other would reciprocate.

"Jack Straw"

We can share the women, we can share the wine.
    We can share what we got of yours 'cause we done shared all of mine. - Grateful Dead

=================

Speaking of Light - a word study

====================

Isa 52:1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Let us put on the Beautiful Garments [LIGHT RAINMENT] For we once as Abraham were called forth from Light [UR] whereupon we became naked of our light garments. Let us buy of God and put them back on!

H218 - UR
    'ur
    oor
    The same as H217;

H217
    'ur
    oor
    From H215; flame, hence (in the plural) the East (as being the region of light): - fire, light. See also H224.

Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

What is this WHITE RAINMENT? Let's look again....shall we?

G3022
    leukos
    lyoo-kos'
    luke (“light”); white: - white.

Are you LUKE SKYWALKER? I wonder if you can determine the Woman Gerry is singing to? She brought him into the Light! she is the beautiful Comforter. She is El Shaddai - She is Wisdom.

Pro 31:24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
    Pro 31:25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
    Pro 31:26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

Pro 8:1 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
    Pro 8:2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
    Pro 8:3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
    Pro 8:4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

Awake Abraham!

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-04-16 at 02:34 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!