Thread: Express trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

hi David

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    after yesterday's revelations I put it simply - there is no judiciary, just one big clearinghouse for the little dyke described by a dead image of a President, between the Fed and US Treasury.
    did that come as a surprise to you? many others have said over and over. do not go into their courts, I have no experience in them but too many other have shared theirs so its not hard to see why they say dont go in there.

thats one of the reasons what you are doing is (or was?) so interesting, I had pretty high hopes that you were the man to start a rectification revolution ;-)

What's wrong with that?

Nothing. - If you are aware of the trust law.
    nothing? wernt you calling it criminal syndication before?

This is why Michael Joseph may not be aware he is Visionary. To him, trust law makes sense and is the natural condition of civilized man, to comprehend contracts.
    MJ is certainly well beyond average comprehensions on the subject. ive only been able to grasp the basics of it, much of the credit goes to MJ for that too but im struggling to see how "civilized man" and "natural condition" can even be related.

and isnt trust law form of roman "civil" law? and i may be incorrect but it seems comprehending contracts iis one thing but comprehending trusts is another. seems to be lots of room for unethical behavior in some trust structures. not refering to anything weve discussed here but other places such as government but also my gradfathers brother wrote and published a book on trust law and from what my father tells me he also took advantage of everyone in the family with trust formations too and me being naturally suspicious, im not ready to trust any trust until I can completely comprehend them. lots to learn. www.lawfulmoneytrust.com seems to be the best place for that. if all goes well, i will enroll there at some point.

My point is that all is good. This is what I am meant to be doing so it causes me no stress or anxiety - only peace and joy. I love it!
    glad to read that and glad you feel that way.

That these pretend judicial officers have had to subtly deviate from form in the oaths in order to do business, settling trust disputes that are outside the original Preamble indenture is so delightfully easy that one really should think about this career path.
    that would require swearing an oath, would it not?

As I watch Kung Fu on disk, the full series again things really come together considering I am simply not addressing a non-event. If religion is based in fear, does it exist at all?
    Kung Fu was not to bad a programming. and little house on the prairie too. I can tell you that most certainly religion does exist, aswell as fear. In some ways Im one of the most fearless but in other ways most fearful. its the damnedest thing!

If I am in a sustainable Holy Instant then I no longer register the drama as attack. That seems to be my recurring Lesson - that at the moment I forgive myself for engaging in the fear, the alleged problem dissolves.
    I am sharing the same recurring lesson, and we wrote about this recently, you say forgive yourself for engaging in it, I can see that could work, to me it seems just blocking out the fear or ignoring it is easier and works better for me (less to think about) and I can do that when my life is literally on the line/edge but I cant seem to do it very well otherwise. I will get better at it, it seems god has given me no other choice but too ;-)
    Last edited by george; 03-05-16 at 03:35 AM.