Thread: Express trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    as for my part - I apologize if my style of writing caused some hurt. It was unintentional. Remember David that there are three Pharaoh's in Scripture. Abraham's, Joseph's and Moses'. These three control the Creature by different methods. In the end it is Free Will [Moses] which leads the "people" out of Egypt. I see the people as being part of one body as they are my thoughts and desires. Those who are not part of the same body [State of Being] are not "the People". Thusly the people form a trust Under Law. I never signed a contract that allowed me to be "We the People of the United States" and furthermore, noone ever issued a beneficial certificate indicating that I was a co-heir in the Estate...
    Very courteous of you. But I did not find anything hurtful. Three Pharaoh's spells three days to me.

"Never signed a contract"? That is typically done through a Voter Registration; or as I have been pointing out, swearing in to government as an "officer". US citizen is an "officer"? This might be why some of the best testimony from the DA never gets on the Record? - Meaning the suitor will not record the conversation or even order up a transcript. One might assume the transcript will be scrubbed before it arrives...

It is already in the higher court, in the court of competent jurisdiction's "Mind of the Court".

I think all have signed on; just being here in the corporeal. I will develop that with George's post below.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I remember when there were some who were writing bonds for some absurd amount - 300 Billion I think was the last I saw. These called themselves secured party creditors; however, in fact these sought to "Tap the Stock of the United States". Look that one up. If the United States has "stock" then there are certificates of Stock issued upon its shareholders under the existing contract.

Have a great day. MJ out...
    Those are the bills - the stock certificates. Congress was trusted with keeping the value in the DOLLAR bill. In 1913 Congress turned that over to the Fed and the Fed has driven it into the ground and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    did that come as a surprise to you? [USDC is a clearinghouse.] many others have said over and over. do not go into their courts, I have no experience in them but too many other have shared theirs so its not hard to see why they say dont go in there.

thats one of the reasons what you are doing is (or was?) so interesting, I had pretty high hopes that you were the man to start a rectification revolution ;-)
    My point was that if you introduce elastic currency (1913) then you have introduced criminal syndicalism. (Not the same as syndication?)

Name:  criminal syndicalism definition.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  273.9 KB

nothing? wernt you calling it criminal syndication before?
    It is very simple if religion does not exist. Being guilt and fear-based means it will dissolve upon forgiveness. The Gospel of Pragmatism unfolds in the Front Range Bible Belt (Colorado Springs) primarily by revealing Christianity Explored is a shadow network for Amway Corporation. The detonation of the mind bomb (Pragmatism) put the guilt of using CHRIST Jesus for commercial purposes up there far and sideways... as a complete nod of recognition that debt/death/doubt are very real things.

MJ is certainly well beyond average comprehensions on the subject. ive only been able to grasp the basics of it, much of the credit goes to MJ for that too but im struggling to see how "civilized man" and "natural condition" can even be related.

and isnt trust law form of roman "civil" law? and i may be incorrect but it seems comprehending contracts iis one thing but comprehending trusts is another. seems to be lots of room for unethical behavior in some trust structures. not refering to anything weve discussed here but other places such as government but also my gradfathers brother wrote and published a book on trust law and from what my father tells me he also took advantage of everyone in the family with trust formations too and me being naturally suspicious, im not ready to trust any trust until I can completely comprehend them. lots to learn. www.lawfulmoneytrust.com seems to be the best place for that. if all goes well, i will enroll there at some point.
    This is where forgiveness plays its role. The best express trust is based on a preexisting condition of forgiveness, the emotional trust. That is creativity - communication. Only beings of like order can truly communicate.

that would require swearing an oath, would it not?
    Yes. Back to that. Either you register your property or protect it.

Name:  approbation2.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  108.5 KB

I think it is pretty clear how I have sworn my Life, Estate and Sacred Fortune away as the bond against the harm my curse (oath) might cause to others. But unlike Michael Joseph above herein this post, my bonding is expressly published. I put my trust in the oaths of "judicial officers" and now have found my estate (usage thereof) compromised by them only pretending to be bonded.

This is what I was getting at. The Fed Act was to furnish "elastic currency" and therefore offered the remedy at Section 16 and Title 12 USC 411. "Nothing wrong with that." Here is the offer to go into criminal syndicalism and the option not to. Anyone in position of sworn "officer" including the US citizen should be bonded like I am - by their word/bond. Instead you find them resorting to each other's faulty oath/bond for safety while they bash you for not registering (to vote)?

Kung Fu was not to bad a programming. and little house on the prairie too. I can tell you that most certainly religion does exist, as well as fear. In some ways Im one of the most fearless but in other ways most fearful. its the damnedest thing!

I am sharing the same recurring lesson, and we wrote about this recently, you say forgive yourself for engaging in it, I can see that could work, to me it seems just blocking out the fear or ignoring it is easier and works better for me (less to think about) and I can do that when my life is literally on the line/edge but I cant seem to do it very well otherwise. I will get better at it, it seems god has given me no other choice but too ;-)

This clearly explains my perspective - That is the fear talking.

Try this one on for size... Thirty seconds of thirsty robins.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-06-16 at 01:08 PM.