Thread: Express trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    "Never signed a contract"? That is typically done through a Voter Registration; or as I have been pointing out, swearing in to government as an "officer". US citizen is an "officer"? This might be why some of the best testimony from the DA never gets on the Record? - Meaning the suitor will not record the conversation or even order up a transcript. One might assume the transcript will be scrubbed before it arrives...
    Giving a pledge or applying for a benefit to vote is a long way from signing a contract. If anything those might be considered a quasi-contract in UNDERTAKE.

Go to and read Isaiah 36 carefully and you will see an army general prepared for war sent by his Government, by his King to bring war to another sovereign State. The army general mocks saying "if you will give pledges, I will grant 200 horses if there be a man amongst you who can even ride...." Geez now I am paraphrasing....so:

Isa 36:2 And the king of Assyria sent Rabshakeh from Lachish to Jerusalem unto king Hezekiah with a great army. And he stood by the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller's field.

Isa 36:3 Then came forth unto him Eliakim, Hilkiah's son, which was over the house, and Shebna the scribe, and Joah, Asaph's son, the recorder.

Isa 36:4 And Rabshakeh said unto them, Say ye now to Hezekiah, Thus saith the great king, the king of Assyria, What confidence is this wherein thou trustest?

Isa 36:5 I say, sayest thou, (but they are but vain words) I have counsel and strength for war: now on whom dost thou trust, that thou rebellest against me?

Isa 36:6 Lo, thou trustest in the staff of this broken reed, on Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust in him.

Isa 36:7 But if thou say to me, We trust in the LORD our God: is it not he, whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah hath taken away, and said to Judah and to Jerusalem, Ye shall worship before this altar?

Isa 36:8 Now therefore give pledges, I pray thee, to my master the king of Assyria, and I will give thee two thousand horses, if thou be able on thy part to set riders upon them.

Comment: Since none of you can ride [do for yourself] as all of you have been taught to rely upon others to do for yo [representative government], will you then go into Egypt to buy a mercenary army to fight on your behalf? This is SOOOOO true today as it is in every generation. Where is the Warrior Priest? Today the same can be asked of all of the citizenry who with open face rebel against their governments. The question is valid. Show me the evidence whereof thou has declared thyself and established a new association.

Isa 36:9 How then wilt thou turn away the face of one captain of the least of my master's servants, and put thy trust on Egypt for chariots and for horsemen?

Comment: Of course I have written to the outer kingdom but one can just as easily turn his inwards to see the great apostasy in every Creature who trusts on Carnality [Egypt] to sustain this life. Carnality is a fleeting bird that will fly away in a moment.

Consider Respublica v. Sheers 1 US 41 (Dallas): Read it carefully and you will realize that the signors were the sovereigns and it was only those signors who were acknowledged [not granted] as sovereigns BECAUSE these produced evidence of their declaration and association. Thusly the moment they formed their new thing [United States] it was deemed sovereign.

Read the following carefully and you might get a small peek [hopefully you will] at: And God said, And God saw, And God named....:

M'KEAN, Chief Justice, addressed Cornelius Sweers as follows:

"Your council have taken several exceptions to the form and substance of these indictments, upon a motion in arrest of judgment. The first exception was, 'that, at the time of the offense charged, the United States were not a body corporate known in law.' But the Court are of a different opinion. From the moment of their association, the United States necessarily became a body corporate; for, there was no superior from whom that character could otherwise be derived. In England, the king, lords, and commons, are certainly a body corporate; and yet there never was any charter or statute, by which they were expressly so created."

Comment: Notice at once counsel for SWEERS argues the same tired ole argument concerning when a State exists. For the Record and in accord with the Laws of Nations [also referenced in the "precious" Declaration of Independence, the State exists when two or more form a Moral Person in pledge to each other in support of their "New Government" apart from and not derived of the existing government of which these were afore under.

I just love it when folks quote Scripture at me in support of their rebellion but consider does not the Scripture show an Exodus out of Egypt? Once Israel left Egypt were they still subjects to Egypt? Once Jereboam and the ten tribes stopped supporting Rehoboam and the government at Jerusalem, did the ten tribes leave their land? What did they do? They changed their Religio-Political Status by DECLARING THEMSELVES before the powers of the world. Thusly they obtained POLITICAL RIGHTS and not mere civil rights whereof the latter may be revoked at anytime the sovereign deems necessary.

The mind that thinks to look to another for justification and sanctification is jailed and is in a miserable state of being. Nevertheless, once Jereboam and the ten tribes "left" the government of Jerusalem, they did not return. There was no play acting whereof benefits might still be obtained from the TWO KINGDOMS - no sir ree bob - For what has Light to do with Darkness! See how that works?

And yet in regard to the so called sovereign citizens [laughing out loud at the oxymoronic idiom] the light shineth in the darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not. Consider carefully the concepts of Trust and Sovereignty.

Last week I received a call from the Republican Liberty Caucus in Raleigh asking me to come and speak at their rally. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. The caller being deeply offended asked me what was so funny - I told him I do not interfere with Ceasar's creation and therefore I do not vote. For my opinion concerning a group of men and women who have been previously SELECTED not elected matters little. I could hear the surpressed anger eeking thru the "sorry to hear that" placating of the conversation.

The true Sovereigns will run their thing the way they deem best for it is their RIGHT not civil but POLITICAL RIGHT. Oh I know many will say but we can use certain chattles to obtain everything our little heart desires - well I feel sorry for those folks for those who attempt to "tap the stock" of the United States may eventually go to jail when the United States deems that the period for mercy is over.

I find it absolutely amazing how the collective consciousness of the so called Americans has been so completely "Compassed" such that most will fight desperately to cling to the status quo. Is this not the tale of Egypt in archetype form? When a Moses leads the consciousness of the men and women away from a bondage - servant status, will they then turn on their leader to say "but at least we had air conditioned houses and readily available goods at our disposal" - Freud's Nephew had it right - the masses can easily be controlled thru their Emotional Wants.

There is hope in every being - to exercise free will choice - I AM THAT, I AM. Then the Sent will know himself to be the Sender. Just ask Tom C who had to discover the inner kingdom under a Vanilla Sky. Who died he asked - Answer: He did. "This is a revolution of the mind" - Vanilla Sky

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-06-16 at 05:45 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!