Thread: Express trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    lots to consider in that post MJ! thanks.

Im trying my best to not be ignorant of my ignorance.

Ken W. has been on Angela Starks call a few times. his most recent call I posted in this thread: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...0939#post20939

his perspective on biblical events and stories seems quite unique to me but you may have run across similar ones to it before.

more down to earth so to speak, maybe even "carnally minded" from your perspective, I dunno.. I just work with what Ive got. mine seems a mix of both for me (carnal and spiritual) and so far I can not see how it could be any other way.

certainly worth the time to listen to that call IMO though, that one covered some pretty serious business and I have gained much broader outlook on these subjects.

especially the will but he was holding back just like so many others do and I dunno if it was his matter of factness that made some things clearer for me or what but things seem to be clicking more now.

its taking forever though. that Ken Cusions guy made a great analogy of how complicated this path is.

"imagine having to put together ten jigsaw puzzles that had all the pieces to them thrown into the same box"

right-on.
    Last edited by george; 03-07-16 at 02:03 AM.