Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
I hope you find what you seek.

thats gotta be a record! the shortest post ever by MJ.

please forgive me MJ, i seem to have a reading comprehension disability among other ones and what I read into that post was probably something way different than what you *ment*
by it. hard to tell from this perspective but upon another read I see it could be different and not about intentional concealment of certain knowledge.

this forum of communication lends itself to mis takes and thats why I much prefer viva voce but it is what it is. still better than nothing.

what Ive been seeking is the truth but its getting tiresome and the thought has occurred that it is not to be found but created so maybe I *will* stop seeking truth and start seeking the way to create it from scratch. Im glad youre hopeful though.

will look up those 8 rules! and maybe find 9

also been reading old threads again, some for like the 5th time at least but each time they make more sense. I should probably just stick to doing that until I am able to put something together that is practicable. you guys have spent a lot of time here writing some great stuff and I think everything needed is probably here already somewhere. hard to resist bouncing thoughts around in here with y'all though. not many others of such caliber that I have access to do so with.

thats it for now. thanks