Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
I need some input here from any suitors that run their own businesses.

Hopefully you will sacrifice a little bit of your time and charitably contribute
to this thread.

I've been redeeming lawful money for over 2 years, and have copies (front and back)
of all checks that I've done this to.

I'm a sole proprietor, and have a business license from my state.

I do not have a "business" bank account. I just run two personal checking
accounts and a saving account, using one of the checking accounts for the
business, and the savings for the local sales tax I have to pay quarterly here
to the local borough.

Customers give me personal checks, or pay online with PayPal.

With Paypal, there was no way to do anything with a restricted endorsement
so I just withdraw from Paypal via check and apply the endorsement to that.

Running my business costs a reasonable amount of money (expenses), which are
to be deducted from the total (gross) amount.

The problem I'm having is if I only declare the amount of money that I wasn't
able to apply my demand to, I come out way negative (loss) after expenses.

This would be things like having to do an electronic transfer to my bank,
or making purchases direct from my PayPal debit card. This is a much smaller
amount than the lawful money amount.

The goal is obviously to be completely honest in all of my dealings, so on my return
I declare all of my expenses, which is what runs me into the red.

Maybe I'm missing something very simple here, but I need to figure out how to
do this accounting under this system.

If I only report expenses that I paid with Fed notes, then it will appear deceiving,
as my business would have obviously had more expenses than that.

So my question is how are you guys writing this up?

Thanks.
Axe do you realize that the CESTUI QUE VIE TRUST known as LEGAL M. NAME [w/SSN] is just that - A Trust. Now, that Sole Proprietorship as you call it gets its standing from CQVT - I mean you did go down to a Trust Asset Registry - Register of Deeds or County Clerk and Recorder - and Record a DBA, yes? So the TAXPAYER - FIRST MIDDLE LAST [CQVT] is the Trust you mention. How you fish out of that boat is your business.

Certainly when you sign on behalf of the BUSINESS ENTITY you sign in Capacity, right? Why would you not make a demand for lawful money for EVERYTHING that is done in the NAME of the Business Entity?

It's like Bon Jovi says "It's all the same, only the names have changed"....

The question remains is the Person a US Person or not? Is it an LLC, Corp [C or S], Trust, what is it? Are you in capacity as Manager, Vice President, President or Trustee or Agent? Why does Capacity matter? It does not? Except to say that certain liabilities can be shielded by Persons.

Amend the ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION - that can be done at ANYTIME. I might add "It is the express will and intent of the officers, agents, trustees, managers, and/or administrators to handle Lawful Money per Title 12 U.S.C. Section 411 as shown herein with the express written demand for lawful money per 12USC411."

The signature card at the banking institution can be updated or close the account and open a new one. Every instrument handled even for the most mundane of reasons should bear the stamp "demand is made for Lawful Money per 12USC411."

Why because every piece of mail or other instrument has a commercial value. Maybe not now, but I can guarantee if the company is sued then those instruments might be used to find a value.

In the past, I have held offices of Agent, Manager, President and Trustee for many different Persons.

What is your express intent? Make it known so that the INTERNAL book-keeper does not have to read your mind. INTERNAL that is to the United States - IRS and Dept. of Revenue (DOR). You say DOR? That's right. While the STATE has its own Domestic Sovereignty it is Dependent to the UNITED STATES.

I mean, come on Axe, who gave Standing to the Sole Prop? Did you? NO! You executed the relationship as authorized USER in Cestui Que Vie Trust relationship. Corporation, LLC or Trust [C or S w/TIN or EIN] are all Persons of the US. You think no, go and read the IRS code more carefully. In regard to US Persons. That should open the eyes a bit.

Hello - It is ALL Trust Law.