Thread: Claim the Name .before they do.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    where do you see that? (God outside)
    Name:  Waiver.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  133.8 KB

God as Witness, detached. I AM/WE ARE the Witness. Fetch the Father, Son and Spirit by birthright.

what kind of survey?
    Sworn - as found in the attachment.

and also maybe even those whos heritage was stolen from them by burning Atlanta and surrounding areas too?
    Treaties being burned?

its interesting one, Boris had posted that on his site a few weeks ago. I passed it on to a couple of attorneys I know, they enjoyed it and maybe even learned something from it.
    Masons are at the heart of Roman civilization. Mnason testified for Paul before the Sanhedrin, giving Paul the chance to flee conviction for treason, and he ran to Felix, the Roman Marshal in Tyre. I know this opens a whole new can of worms:

Name:  Sexton v. Wheaton 1827.jpg
Views: 688
Size:  92.7 KB

I love how the Business Plan of Christianity misconstrues Paul's Roman citizenship to mean exactly what it has resulted in. Paul seems to have invented the Western rendition of Welfare State and Protective Custody of a non-compos mentis patient in ward.

This seems to be extraordinarily important in viewing the domain of central banking, and what the fraudulent oaths of office hide from the layman finding of fact:

Name:  grant of PoA to banks lunatics.JPG
Views: 701
Size:  23.6 KB

hard to read you sometimes but I think youre saying you also hope your spiritual path is cluttered with things others have documented? you did say in another thread you like when I share what I gleaned.
    No. I do not hope my spiritual path is cluttered up; but it is. I began in the early '90's posting this and that by way of declaration and demand at the county clerk and recorder. I have arrived now though; I know this because I have arrived over twenty times by now...

Ive often wondered about that.. can only patroons sign that same declaration, or can anyone?

I think that anybody can sign it. Can you wear the mantle of authority? My being a Patroon, which has survey and even a remaining land claim on both Brooklyn and Manhattan helps immensely in my acceptance of the 1629 Charter (Survey) that says clearly, a perpetual inheritance. The Waiver you are working on is something quite similar, but more ethereal and metaphysical. So I am helping you consider some of the components to inheriting an estate, according to trust law.

I cant imagine there is any other way.. seems to me, without love, there is no creation.
    Very true. Fear creates illusions. Police banging on the door creates fear.

hmmm.. name theft maybe.
    Compare this with criminal impersonation.

thanks
    You are quite welcome. Sorry I did not get back on this yesterday.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-15-16 at 03:58 PM.