Thread: Resistance and Refusal by Banks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shylmysten View Post
    I have read only a fraction of this site which has taken me on a roller coaster for nearly an entire week now and even still have several windows from different posts open going back and forth to reference. I have found its not so easy to "query" for particular pieces of information you seek. I would open a read a thread and move on to the next. Only problem is I discover that while on information overload, it is next to impossible to remember where I read this piece or that piece.

I have post 10099 bookmarked but it makes no reference on how one established a "court of records", at least not all in one place that I have seen yet. As this seems to be an important and integral part of the remedy..I thought it would have its own thread...yet a search for those specific words turns up all sorts of wild results...has anyone compiled a "wiki" on this or can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can read more on the subject somewhere on the site?

Thanks!
    I like the definition in the Colorado statutes:

Name:  courts of record.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  59.0 KB

P.S. Welcome! Your journey and mouse ventures sound interesting. I hope you will share your adventures here.

Lately I am venturing into oaths of office but here is a perfect example of Record-Forming as found in authority of law (attached). Notice that I even had the reference librarian at the federal repository verify it as a true and correct copy of the Congressional Records.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-17-16 at 05:19 PM.