Thread: Protection from statue seizure.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Safety from Statue Seizure

That last part about METRO organization goes to show how if we create the universe out of a womb of fear, we will live in those temporary delusions. State Court Prayer. Now please consider that odd title for that file. And that the original notebook is filed in a property case in Denver.

Back to ownership and safety from statute seizure. More accurately, let's pretend that when we create out of fear, we create idols. [ACIM imagery comes in handy, always.] If you worship idols who owns the idols? Love = God or Fear = Oppressive State? I am studying Tai Chi; and the concept is called eat bitterness. No pain - no gain. David Merrill also means Beloved Bitterness of God, the well at Mara (bitterness) was poison until Moses plugged a tree (charcoal?) into the outlet for a filter.

Page 56 - I will never attack your ego. But I am trying to help you understand the thought system from which the ego arises.

Now I may get this off my mind on to the forums. Forums equals Forum. This is my vehicle of creation - I love you. Do I nurture the spectrum of emotions - sure! My Maleness is my ego and the nature of my ego is to fear that my identity will be absorbed into God upon mortal death. E=mc2.

E=mc2.

That describes centrifugal (centripetal) force. Why? Because Mind (of God) is so powerful that a light ray (God is Love/Light) supposedly destined by Einsteinium Physics to go in a straight line at 186K miles/second can actually be bent into a little tiny circle called an electron valence shell. We might pray through an electron microscope but then, the one thing that an electron microscope cannot quite see is the electron. But it can make out the genome memory - in the shape of a double helix. - Which is a transform of both Fibonacci (Table of naturally occurring isotopes) and the "song" of bliss, the dodecahedron. Check out this thread for more about that. Dan WINTER honors some other perspectives about genome (like the Paladin wars) but his mathematics seems impeccable. For space I am going on about the State Court Prayer.

I am focusing on the fact that this man, as a servant/master is left alone in the midst of METRO organization:

Name:  DNA doodle.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  60.7 KB

Name:  DNA doodle 2.JPG
Views: 616
Size:  85.2 KB

METRO organization apparently cannot even find him at any address. This suitor is left at peace.

Name:  off the grid home.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  194.1 KB

Unity. My ownership of everything in no way, shape or form threatens his ownership of anything. These distinctions and special causes are all fear-generated illusions caused by ego trying to perceive "death" as the ultimate identity theft.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-20-16 at 08:13 PM.