Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
I wrote this to the Brethren this morning in hopes to encourage them to Love each other without conditions of Faith [Trust]...

What is being said in symbolic language is that the highest part of man's consciousness touches the lowest part of God Mind. But indeed they do touch...

What is on your shoulder? Your head - I hope. Let it be refined as Silver. And notice the gold is on the bottom of this so called chariot - this is the place where your mind touches God Mind...

But back to CHARIOT how did they come up with Chariot? This shows that one must really do their own work to study to show thyself approved unto God - else if we rely upon the Minds of the Scribes which interpreted the words, we can end up in confusion.

For example:

H668
'appiryo?n
BDB Definition:
1) sedan, litter, palanquin
2) (CLBL) chariot

Notice the meaning could be Chariot, but does that make sense to you? But now we see the image of a palanquin and it makes perfect sense.
In practical energetic terms, that lump between the shoulder blades seems to be the common place for toxic energy to be perched. To me, the chariot references movement. It is a torroid shape and in the Torah, notice the similarities in the sound, this is like a willow tree that fully healthy, will touch the ground. So you might see that men are like trees - looking spiritually. The energy goes up through the heavens and then outward into the ground - as above so below.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
Psa 133:3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

Look at the symbolic nature of two women [Love and Faith] plowing the Field UNDER Kether [Crown] = Binah and Chochmah the two wives of Jacob [Mind]

So as you can see it depends on how you FRAME your standing on Jacob's Ladder. Let it be LOVE. Let us Create by placing the Thought [seed] into the State of Being [desire] for She receives and conceives and brings forth the child. Let it be the Womb of Love from which is birthed the new beginnings for no effect ever came to be without primary cause.

Hold not up the unclean thing. Halleluyah

Make it a great Day, for he called the Light Day,
Michael Joseph
I have wanted better ways to explain what Mount Herman is doing on this Fibb Spiral. Thank you MJ:

Name:  monuments extended close.jpg
Views: 735
Size:  89.3 KB

Name:  monuments extended.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  76.3 KB

Name:  Monuments Mount Hermon.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  172.7 KB