Thread: I Must Take a Closer Look at This

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    Aren't princes and kings said to be agents of God?

Several groups do this to justify whatever. It is the real meaning of taking the Lord's name in vain.
    Some suggest that hiding the name behind powerless titles to be the real meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    Same idea, if you fail to state these things they will presume otherwise. If you sign a contract against your will but fail to make this known in writing, as if in you fail to do anything to the contrary why would you expect them to take things in any other way.

It doesn't matter, I used the record of the court to show these things (every reason in law or equity I could think of, and it was a lot) were not ever even claimed. Showed the judgment void by the words of the high courts themselves and by the rules of court also. They simply dismissed my writ saying it was an appropriate remedy, and the reason I stated was void judgment, which is the only purpose for such a writ. I hope I am present at her (chief justice is a woman) final judgment.
    OK but what status do you have in their eyes? What political status have you established concerning yourself or your person regarding the case? Have you ever studied a book on land law or the Torrens system? Why did you use the Torrens system or other system for registration without learning about it first? Why did you register without learning the effects of registration first? Why didn't your family teach you about these things? [Of course you should realize I am simply pushing cognitive thoroughness here. The legal miasma can seem frustrating, but there is a point to be made or arrived at.]
    Last edited by allodial; 04-09-16 at 08:46 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.