Thread: I Must Take a Closer Look at This

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Realtor and Dealership real estate real property taxes one has licence to collect or no sale the process is commercial is a private land sale without tax expropriation squatting of the grid or is sleeping in abandon house or abandon car taxable why is a home lost to taxes not destroyed so a taxpayer can purchase the land minus the house is a real estate or property a development in said tax .if i claim property use its as a taxation on use or ownership the house or a bike has no owners if tax isn't payed my musings are likewise taxable .
    Real property and personal property are handle differently. Possession of real property borders upon military law and pedis possessio. The resident who leaves his mansion on 1 acre while he or she travels to France for 4 months borrows the military authority of the People to keep it safe for his return. Personal property, different matter. Automobiles are personal property; movables though they can be 'attached' to real property. Everything is not commercial. To be honest, airline pilots and taxi drivers provide labor, they are not merchants in fact so its not quite commercial. The commercial aspect of their business might then only be in the banking or financial side of their affairs rather than in the provision of service. The old "Patriot" misconception of "everything is commerce" is highly errant and misconstrued.

Name:  _1438807235.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  59.7 KB

If your foe took over your kitchen, you don't start hating kitchens and cooks do you? You'd simply set your kitchen in order, right?

Last edited by allodial; 04-11-16 at 02:27 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.