Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
What do you think it means to hold fast? What crown?
The Scriptures declare an ORDER of Melchizedok = Priest King. Or King of Righteousness. A Vassal king in the King. Thusly the King is King of kings. But each king enters into the Order in Contract to God. Therein is Freedom and each mind can climb the Mountain. But when enlightenment comes high atop the Mountain - the king is sent back down to serve - even those who hate him - in Love.

"..but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

A king is with Understanding such that his Will may be exercised. Thusly his Mind is whole and used - for She will not give maintenance to 1/2 a man.

What's a Sweetheart like you doing in a dump like this? She is birthing and raising up the man-children [Minds]. Thusly king Lemuel sits at the feet of his Mother - Proverbs 31.

Pro 31:1 The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his mother taught him.
Pro 31:2 What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?
Pro 31:3 Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

Joh_3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from the Spirit [born again by Divine Power], he cannot see the kingdom of God.

The Mind must be washed in Truth - by our Mother - Holy Spirit.

Joh 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Luk 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Are you young king Lemuel? I hope so! Are you the man-child birthed by the Spirit?

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Will you overcome and sit in the throne?

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Is not Jesus, God? Is not that which is born of the Holy Spirit, God?

Shalom and Blessings,
MJ