Thread: Strongholds

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    ...we either mentally circumcise ourselves, or YHVH will do it for us. The choice is now being made, this is a very unique time.
    There is a process called regeneration which is done from without but occurs inwardly.

...locusts
    Generally: creeping things.

Essentially the problem is CHOICE. Some believe that man should not have choice. I believe that the "foundational principle" in the Kingdom of God is FREEDOM. But freedom means that I may use what is for my good in a negative manner and in doing so I may bring judgment upon my own head. Thusly with freedom comes full liability for my choices. Therefore he who would promote no choice in man - promotes total control of man = slavery of the many by the few.
    Being under the control of a demonic spiritual influence or under subjection to the body isn't necessarily the kind of freedom the scriptures promote.

THEREFORE the system loves it when folks fight against it! Do you see why? The only way to win is NOT to play the game. To play the game is to give validation to the systems principles and authority. Don't you see that we are dealing with PRINCIPLES OF THOUGHT which undergird the State? These principles of thought are Strongholds.
    Ever play freeze tag? Where in the rules does it say anyone has to leave home base?

Re: Love
    Love does not necessarily mean:

1. being someone's carpet;
    2. allowing oneself to be abused or mistreated;
    3. allowing someone to engage in destructive conduct to your detriment or to the detriment of others though they may choose to afflict themselves;
    4. letting someone be totally free of exhortation, edification because they'd rather be deaf than know the truth.

Punishment or reprimand for a wrong-doing is an act of love in that it teaches a soul the right way to go. If you hate someone, for example, you might not tell them that the bridge has collapsed as they travel on a dark road. If you hate a child of yours you might allow the child to persist in a clearly destructive behavior without correction. The idea of equating condemnation with hatred is errant. Righteous indignation is entirely different in contrast with the judgement of hypocrites.

Allowing one or more men or women to do things that would harm or injure innocents or others is not necessarily love. What about the innocents? Forgiving someone for shooting you in your leg and robbing on a dark night as they leave you laying on the floor is one thing, but allowing them to persist in that behavior to the hurt of others without so much as a prayer, hmm dunno if that is the kind of love and forgiveness upon which Yeshua/Jesus held foundations.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-21-16 at 04:00 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.