Thread: The East India Company: The Original Corporate Raiders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That touches on a point that I discovered in high school contemplating life with my buddies.

Before the phone and TV I would have relied on somebody, usually a stranger for news about what was happening where he had been. - From wherever he had come traveling. I would of course repeat what he had said and this "gossip" would become news. If he lied to me, I would lie to others. If somebody had lied to him, he would be lying to me in turn...

So it seems that a man was actually held to a higher standard about his honor and word back in the "crude" time of the past, of which you speak. The day of social media emotionalism was preceded by a Western Bible Belt (Colorado Springs) wave of Prophets and then a spasmic Patriot Guru named Tim TURNER (in prison until 2027 I hear). It really amazed me how one named Monte JUDAH made some prophecies, then admitted to his following he was a false prophet when they failed, and still had the exact same following. But what really got me was watching all the false prophets during that charismatic phase just ignore or somehow rationalize that the transform through which they were interpreting information was simply something other than the Holy Spirit of God. And the congregants would ignorantly just brush it off too.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-21-16 at 07:54 PM.

ones handshake is honoured only if your a Man of your word the handshake is symbolic of some trust and a healthy fear of God and his internal word. Material handshake spiritual handshake two hands around someones neck is not a legal handshake without lawful excuse . Its A miracle Christ never shook hands with the Church Moses tapping a ROCK and the BROAD at the well asking Christ how he is going to help without a bucket both rivers of life Moses people thirst a burning knowledge /and a rock questioned. Christ what Rock you stand with or the one the church is hiding under is just been questioned with Moses as the Church we all thirst for some handshake it hides the fear of God as agreement between men or a deal in the eyes of God is just materialistic and its the word thats spiritual .No blessing required no swearing .Deals are as old as the paperwork .AZTECS and political power came from KERNEL CORN THE harvesting hearts thats a church thing SEPHARDIC HEBREWS were no match for CATHOLIC exploitation and expulsions when your Crown couldn't pay its debts it literally ripped a beating heart out of Any merchant mariner or those banking merchants of Venice MEXICO VIA Holland the VENETIANS WOODEN SHIPS NOT SHOES and the rest is justified handshakes .Discovering America is joining our underestimated past.Truth is just a regional bank where we store blame. one church at a time if offensive and defensive were just a handshake it would be just so much less to remember. If its written its just hidden within the words. in the beginning WAS without WAS in who's being or in what beginning . A happy being needs a tragedy of wordsmiths or a smile needs a wipe.musings or muskets.Gringo

My take on math: symbols for expressing and record patterns that we might observe. As in who rejected Jesus/Y'shua perhaps became or become subscribers to a 'Worthless Shepherd function' it keeps producing predictable results: misery for subscriber and even for those they might adversely affect.
    What is mathematics, Really? by Rubin HERSH clarifies - The study of reproducible mental models. Which is what you said, as I read it.

You took me to revisit these two 1928 Century Magazine articles and be reminded that Jesus is Idumean in the multicultural setting of Israel. Edomite, presuming my take true that Jesus was the bastard son of young Archelaus HEROD, son of Idumean Jew Herod the Great. This article seems bereft of the distinction between Jews and Israelites as in the Books Ezra and Nehemiah. Without factoring in Nebuchadnezzar's mental capture I doubt the article will suffice for my purposes this wonderful High Sabbath morning.

Jesus being Edomite adds a new lens to a mixed reaction to public coronation.

Mar 11:27 And they come again to Jerusalem: and as he was walking in the temple, there come to him the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders,
    Mar 11:28 And say unto him, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority to do these things?
    Mar 11:29 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I will also ask of you one question, and answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things.
    Mar 11:30 The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men? answer me.
    John, the King's (Archelaus - Antipas and Philip were Tetrarchs) Prophet had crowned Jesus from Administrative Headquarters in Exile - the "wilderness" East of the Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    ones handshake is honoured only if your a Man of your word the handshake is symbolic of some trust and a healthy fear of God and his internal word. Material handshake spiritual handshake two hands around someones neck is not a legal handshake without lawful excuse . Its A miracle Christ never shook hands with the Church Moses tapping a ROCK and the BROAD at the well asking Christ how he is going to help without a bucket both rivers of life Moses people thirst a burning knowledge /and a rock questioned. Christ what Rock you stand with or the one the church is hiding under is just been questioned with Moses as the Church we all thirst for some handshake it hides the fear of God as agreement between men or a deal in the eyes of God is just materialistic and its the word thats spiritual .No blessing required no swearing .Deals are as old as the paperwork .AZTECS and political power came from KERNEL CORN THE harvesting hearts thats a church thing SEPHARDIC HEBREWS were no match for CATHOLIC exploitation and expulsions when your Crown couldn't pay its debts it literally ripped a beating heart out of Any merchant mariner or those banking merchants of Venice MEXICO VIA Holland the VENETIANS WOODEN SHIPS NOT SHOES and the rest is justified handshakes .Discovering America is joining our underestimated past.Truth is just a regional bank where we store blame. one church at a time if offensive and defensive were just a handshake it would be just so much less to remember. If its written its just hidden within the words. in the beginning WAS without WAS in who's being or in what beginning . A happy being needs a tragedy of wordsmiths or a smile needs a wipe.musings or muskets.Gringo

Thank you for walking me through some symbols I have not tried applying for some years now. Moses tapping the rock, to bring forth water - why not just render that action inert? How in the world would it bring forth water? By Moses' WILL and WORD? I want that magic wand!

Name:  rock fountain.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  22.2 KB

Name:  rock fountain erosion.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  64.5 KB