View Poll Results: DOES THE 11TH AMENDMENT REFUTE SAVING TO SUITORS?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, you are an abscounding debtor and have no immunity against the state as a trustee/

0 0%
  • No. Davids Saving to Suitors Trumps the 11th amendment and grantee/trustee equity law

3 100.00%

Thread: Why saving to suitors is an asine methodology

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MYSTICONE View Post
    IT has a basis in International Law via having the Right via Treaty
    YOU are not International..YOU are citizens.
    You are a citizen....THEIR CITIZEN....and until you "come out" of that condition; then you are their subject....as Agreed to in International Law
    it is not their fault that your mom and/or dad didn't teach you the "laws of the land" or the "rules of the game" or whatever.
    the 72 hours is under "THEIR" regulation Z
    it is their law....they hold it by copyright
    and they will either let you use it or revoke your priviledge to use it....based on whatever they decide is best when someone violates THEIR Copyright without Standing and without Agreement....and/or without "THEIR" license to practice with their copyrights

I have Immunity by agreement...you are still a slave by agreement
    I came out
    I went to "the source"
    I got the peace agreement
    I know the International Law, the National Law and the Common Law
    I am saying that INTERNATIONAL LAW IS THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND and that

the Law of Nations is NATURAL LAW

You don't even own your contract rights
    the United States owns you and therefore your right to contract is at the "good will and pleasure of your Master"
    You are a subject citizen debtor slave

READ PADDLEFORD VERY CAREFULLY, THE LAST PARAGRAPH,
    NO PRIVATE PERSON HAS THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN,
    YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS OF CONTRACT UNDER THE US, ONLY
    THE STATES HAVE OPPORTUNITY OF REDRESS.

if you want sovereign/diplomatic immunity, form your own NATION STATE,
    AS PER THE UN CHARTER THE RIGHT OF SELF DETERMINATION.
    MYSTICONE your presentments express similar ideas expressed by the man David Parker

your presentment is "framed" within a context of one enjoining or engaging a particular Trust/State. I have found in my life that there are only two trusts - trust in God or trust in man. Therefore when man raises up to oppress other men - I raise up with Power and Faith quoting the Word of Yehovah - and I can tell you that without exception - I have been met with smiles and looks on faces - please don't come in here with that.

What you want me to ACT for their creation? The Trustee ONLY has that Power. So I am neither trustee or beneficiary and I am without said trust - noticing the Military to call off the dogs - and you would place me within a particular venue and jurisdiction or district? I think NOT. Will you trespass me now? I promise I shall convene a court and my Sovereign will not let it slide.

Yet, I can see your point. The problem inherently is CHOICE. Because some men choose to not beleive in God - as Pharaoh said "I know not your God." So how to keep the peace? One says by International Agreement. But that presupposes Classes of Peoples. Controllers and the Controlled.

Then I heard another man say but Knowledge will always Rule Ignorance - that is True too. Thus the Scripture "study to show THYSELF approved."

I have the faith to tell that nation [mountain] to cast itself into the Admiralty [sea]. I notice that when Satan tempted Yehoshuah, he could only offer the kingdoms of the Earth - Heaven is not his domain - and Yehoshuah overtook dominion and established again the rightful Kingdom of God on Earth as in Heaven.

I have read the charters, I know all about them. I have also read fully the Laws of Nations. And I know it only takes TWO to form a moral person.

I can guarantee you that I would NEVER complain to any State regarding my Rights. For my Rights are NOT held in Trust within some State! The only thing the State can see is its Persons - therefore no man has standing because HE IS NOT TRUSTEE.

Lets look at that Saving to Suitors clause carefully - Suitors Court a Maiden - She will not make herself available to one of lower estate - She wants one of equal Standing. Trustee or Settlor. And look at those footnotes - that ole boy claimed he was Ambassador to the King of Saxony - and he claimed UNDER the laws of the United States. So while he cannot waive immunity in the FRAMING of STATE, he claimed UNDER a foreign Flag/State - and therefore the United States had Jurisdiction.

My immunity is also by agreement - and I am also a slave by agreement - both given by my Sovereign.

For the Reader that is having trouble - MYSTICONE is indeed correct in regard to established International Protocols concerning Trust Formations and International Law. MYSTICONE frames his presentments within these constructs and indeed if you will read and study Trust Law you will be head and shoulders above your peers - see Scripture for that required reading.

-----------------
    continuing...
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-22-11 at 11:44 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!