Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
I always try to look at the symbols that I am actually seeing to see if there is possibly a different message. When the attorney opens up the file and notices some strange markings upon each of the writings the brain typically makes a determination of what is being shown and will interpret and interpolate so that the symbols make some sort of sense within the framework of one's understanding. So I noticed immediately the word "NO" written from bottom up - because that makes the most sense. But then I watched again and noticed the term "OZ" from top down.

And at once MK-Ultra came to mind....

Oh and by the way Jesus loves you - but if you don't believe in Jesus you are going to burn in hell forever! Talk about MK - Ultra mind control. This is exactly the program. When the mind is faced with a choice that it cannot begin to understand then disassociation occurs. And now consider the carrot - ever lasting bliss - Jesus loves you. But you can't have it UNLESS you obey otherwise you will encounter everlasting hell fire and burning.

Over the rainbow and into OZ

I highly recommend parts II and III. Now consider the RITE OF SODOMY and then you will comprehend the movie Labyrinth in regard to the passing thru the swamp of terrible stench! This is merely the extreme pain inflicted upon the victim in order to create an alter in the mind.

Part II

Part III

The brutally traumatized mind will of course testi-fy against itself in support of its abuser - somewhere over the rainbow [can you hear it]. Seems the abuser has the target by the nuts. Willie - now that's funny. Willie is impotent - we needz us a Peter to gives us somz TESTI-MONEY. Seems Willie can't get it up!

So we needz a substitute Willie - to Endorse the demon world of DIS-TRICTUS. Seems the substitute Willie is being "pulled" in many directions. It is not wise to let you "seed" fall to the ground - just ask Onan.

Gen 38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

Gen 38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

===================

Joh 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Examine yourself. Know Thyself.

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

============

AN OLD RELIGION
I think you know me well enough to understand that my belief is my action. My actions are my Word, and my Name is my Voice. Thank you so much for bringing up the Jubilee.

It was always confusing to me whether the actual Jubilee was at the end of the forty-ninth year, or the fiftieth year but then every nineteen years the second Adar is plugged in to compensate for solar/lunar discrepancies so I just go with it. Forgive me please for just believing you and working it into my Bill of Exchange of 9/11/01.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
And then there is also osmium which is said to occur in a biologically safe form in health pineal glands.
OZ-mium such the same creationism as Gadolinium! God's element. I had no precept that it would be the best standard for the Table of Relative Weights but when the program produced it, I was not surprised. - And that the Gadolinium isotope held the numerical representation of the Name of Yehoshuah MESSIAH. Peaceful escape from Nebuchadnezzar's mind bomb/capture of the Temple Mount and Arc of the Covenant.

Osmium being an element would be stored and released, rather than fabricated within the gland? At least that is how I view things. Lately I have been conversing with ducks. Two drakes - one on one side of the fence and one on the other, standing there like, "Do you get it now?" They don't want me going on the hen's side of the fence any more because she has a brood. I suppose you would have to see it to get it... But when I did, I realized that these drakes are intelligent enough to have organized a sentence and statement in symbolic words out of necessity, to communicate and I got it! I actually got the message and became the Duck Whisperer. I bet that is osmium at work in the middle of my head - talking to mallards like I do.

Name:  p_pagesprint_check.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  34.6 KB

Well I've brought this up before. Amazing so few seem to notice the details. Many payroll checks are written like this:
PAY DAVID MERRILL's WAY INTO THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK.

In UK/Commonwealth countries there are such things as 'friendly societies' and 'building societies'.

This fits my Redemption Model so nicely and in so many ways. Thank you!