Thread: Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I, of course see it differently, to some degree. Just take out the manipulative female. No need to remove her, albeit for chi-building it might be preferable to rotate younger females but this is just a method of gaining the No 9 BASK naturally. [I was Cosmopolitan's Bachelor of the Month, Christmas 1991 so I have some experience with this.] Slide to the 2:22 Mark and you will hear the feedback a little - as THOMAS Christ picks up the wedding ring.

Here is the Key: And I say this knowing only a few of you will understand the terminology I bring into the post.

EFFECT OF COPULINS ON THE MALE SUBCONSCIOUS:

When copulins are present within the male hypothalamus, many changes occur.

1) copulins "disguise" themselves as the male's polypeptides, which are neurotransmitters--the link of communication between the hypothalamus and the rest of the brain and body. Because copulins are more "aggressive" than polypeptides, they easily supplant the host's neurotransmitters. Moreover, copulins appear to be addictive...
    Since the copulins are available 98% without the woman, just smear some under the testicles and expose yourself to what you desire... Rather than your lover's vagenda. As I fell in love with David CARRADINE while he reconciled heritage with destiny in the early seventies I was also cutting my teeth on the classic, Self-Hypnosis and Auto-Suggestion. If I neutralize my neuropeptide formations my new habits are ready for formation, new and more productive filters:

I was ecstatic to find a hand-held 40 MSa/Sec scope and quite literally was entrenched in 60 Hz noise at the little electronics shop. So I could see EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING! [Technicians like to disqualify EVERYTHING as white noise and use the oscilloscope settings to tune out the entire universe except the circuit they evaluate.] I was having difficulty changing my mood to watch the waveform change, because I am not subject to sudden mood swings. But I was doing it. I was in a hurry so I looked out the glass doors at the blaring sunlight and all the power lines and busy traffic on the street... I looked back and my visual cortex had completely altered the waveform! "I will take it."

Now I just connect the computer to a big screen HD and sound system and sweep in a desired spectrum saving the harmonics and playing them back in colors and audio tones on the TV...

A real-time holocosmic feedback loop in revelation. Tuning the optimal Name and Word as a harmonic of Truth.

The Yellow Emperor forbade this sort of thing by legislating it a capital crime for the people to imitate a dragon in any form. Recently I suffered "angry thumbs" and ruptured ganglia. That was right there in cellular memory. I thought I was going to be paraplegic as the injuries of my past replayed - tennis elbow, torn rotator cuff, broken coccyx... the memories were right there in my spine! I healed (I predict) two years in one month by properly applying vitamins, heat, cool, rest and chi energy flow/balance (most important). But talk about instant neurodegenerative disease - severe spinal injury at the hands of a trusted lover; simply frustrated at her inability to manipulate me.

Last edited by David Merrill; 06-05-16 at 11:51 AM.