Thread: The inhabitants of any county shall within the boundaries of that county be and

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    Meanwhile what you bring to mind is the Eleventh Amendment and how an Individual cannot sue the United States or a State, as a corporation. More like, like can only name like. An individual is in sin, and choosing sin means separate and separation is sin - and round and round we go into insanity...

Ergo I highlight mentally ill and upon the territorial claim at the same time. Distinctly separate from reality. In reality one is whole... in delusion one can imagine that debt has substance.
    David, when I was last arrested the cops kept asking me where did I live, where did I reside? To me it was obvious, I live in my body, but I have a residence in NYC and place of abode in NJ. But choosing to not say anything that could be used against me, I chose to remain silent.

In court, the hearing officer kept asking me what was the zip code for the place where I live? Color me confused, I told him I didn't understand what he meant. He sent me to county jail to be examined by the psychiatrist. At county jail, I asked the psychiatrist if he worked for the state, he said yes. Then I said, I respectfully choose to stay silent.

The point is that there is a clear puzzle as to how they have structure this system that I have not been able to figure out completely.

I believe in God, I believe in the Scriptures, but I am having a tremendous struggle with my pride and ego. I have walked away from all my wealth, and yes, I have experienced a tremendous sense of Liberty and Freedom. Yet, here I am asking the Lord to please guide me to the next step according to His will.
    Last edited by Gavilan; 06-09-16 at 01:32 PM.