Thread: The inhabitants of any county shall within the boundaries of that county be and

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Hmm, gives perspective into the saying: "You have to know who you are."

No wonder, they use one's own ignorance to get one's confession into their municipal jurisdiction. Lol, who are they to tell you who you are, when one's is telling them who one is. Very slick and cagey on their part. I wonder if the low level workers know this?

This is where it always ends up for me and my filters. God is Love because the Holy Spirit will always deliver the correct interpretation out of the infinite ocean of information delivered in allegorical metaphor.

VAN - ben/son of
    PELT - palt Patron = Patroon

Son of the Patroon.

The survey (Charter of 1629) is cited on the Bill of Exchange calling for world wide redemption (forgiveness of debt). That original was delivered to the Chairman of the NY Stock Exchange which in turn was shut down for three days (Bankers' Holiday) due to the Trading with the Enemy Act, now "Omitted" from the Cornell Law (trusted) website.

It may take an hour or two of your time but toward the end of the document you might start grasping how the Court of International Trade is in Levite supervision and why the Levite priestcraft is having trouble with publishing my Claim on Jubilee on PACER.

The assistant (customer service) is not responding at all to my inquiries. It seems to me that if the clerk had rejected it and mailed it back, everybody would be quite eager to let me know so maybe to avoid publications by chat room like:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...before-the-CIT

Last edited by David Merrill; 06-10-16 at 03:44 PM.