Thread: Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    More meat for your stew:

The reason why virgins are highly prized for marriage and reproduction:

A promiscuous woman has the DNA of past men in her system. This male DNA in her system could impact the development of future children issued from her.

telegony

I think mens' instinct know this, hence the revulsion of most men for wifing women in the "hoe zone".

Obviously, a woman deemed less will not receive much in investment from men in general.
    May I point out that nations are in general, in pretty good shape - in spite of women destroying them. I appreciate the perceptions about pheromone effect on neurotransmission. The transgender stuff, some folks might prioritize it above other things. It was off track as far as my interests go but then biocosmetric sonoluminescence might be just that to most readers here.

Your type of money will greatly impact the morality of your nation.

Could you see where money based on substance would have an impact on the morality of nation in contrast to money based on promises to pay?[/QUOTE]

Alfred Norman (ADASK) brought up something from the Bible about that God retains ownership of silver and gold. So otherwise in my mind, it has no substance. If I snorkel and find a wedding band, it is nothing to me unless I wish to wear it for sentimental reasons - weird - or sell it at the pawn shop for US dollars to trade for food and gasoline; things I consider substance.

My point being that nothing has substance unless it can be converted into or preserve energy like a roof overhead.

Otherwise I like where it is going...

Does debt being considered to have substance affect the morals of a nation?

Enter: Special Drawing Rights backing the US Dollar.

Hey! Thanks for telegony. That opens my eyes to some facets of cellular memory.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-12-16 at 03:52 PM.