Hope everyone is well, a lot of good knowledge thus far, you know this topic, I have a lot of trouble with, I don't have it's ID and dont want it in a way however, to start my Trust and register it's propert under the Trust as the trustee it needs one in order for me to opporate in its capasity, a catch 357, ive looked up IDP's which needs backed by a contracted DL. Affidivats of Identity, none will accept an Officer of the States verification? thats how badly some are brainwashed. however brainstorming I wanted to focus on ther language, don't know verbatim, it does state that those opperating in commerce needs a license. (that's my laymen, not from statute) however operating and commerce is in the same sentence. so thought, we might not be able to establish freedom of movement as constitutional because the genevea and vinnie conventions back up the license. I step in and say, "well, I plan to plead to the FACTS upon proof I was infact operating in Commerce, when My Trust hold the insurance liabilty and my vehicle is registered in the trust... you see where im going? I need some input, i literally think of this for hours, im ready to file all my paperwork and all that. I am new here and wanted to end this by acknowleding my excitement to find a site with some people i am at eye level with, and hope im welcomed. i guess im restricted or something however, look forward to future discussions.