Okay, So yesterday was intresting, I attempted to open an account with no ssn and served two notices to bankman one Constructive, beware, they try to use Patriot act to request identification, have a look at cip (certifying identification procedures) requires "reasonable belief") Section 226 or 326 of patriot act is the rebuttal to that. My thought is if you look up treasury form pdf0385 you'll see where im headed and back that up with an Affidavit of Truth or One's self.. whatever you title it as long as you stand correct, you have proven reasonable belief of identity, if you see the form it requires a meddalion stamp (securities) well this is a checking and is governed by art 9 right? well, im dealing with my "exemption" with the treasury mr. bankman im sorry to inform you that your a middle man with obligations and such information is not required by law. however, i'm acting in good-faith to do business, the treasury certifys this. Also, it got a presentment today dept of education, steped in and used 12 usc, (thank you for that new info, opened me up to more info) on the "remedy" (stub portion they always want back with an open check) and A4V the contract it was attached to. question is it obligatory to use registered mail? or have I, in admin terms and regulation z fulfilled good-faith?