Thread: Presenting Driver License Card

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Okay, So I had taken in a lot of information from certain wording I picked up and researched from all posts posted today, I thank you, and will do the same. please, correct my understanding... I walk into bank of america open a non-intrest bearing checking account... without my SSN in accordance with CFR. I do however have a photocopy of its license and ss card and on the photocopy i wrote attached to Security Agreement #CTFxxxx and attched to Affidavit of ones true identity and backed up with treasury form requiring a meddalion stamp since banks handle securities and im also demanding lawful money. so in the trust i will have my fed res. bank (corralates with letter on back of ss card) as the Settlor, the Treasury (Jack Lew) fiduxiary and trustee, my true name as co-Trustee and the Debtor (all Cap) as beneficiary and my true name as co-beneficiary? I formulated this from the article I read from above post regarding CQVT from Micheal, thank you by the way, i heard a click by the 5th sentence. so please help me with mistakes in that formula. also, I dont celebrate holidays--everyday is mother and father day, however I do have a son and appreciate your kindness.

David,

I also ask you for correction also, I have a hard time with the Constitutional beliefs, Our constitution has been "ratified" so many times how can it be functional?
    Last edited by Christopher-T:Farley; 06-19-16 at 06:19 PM.