Thread: Just a thought, could some Judges don't even know how government works?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Having been regenerating my central nervous system with generous application of all the known proven techniques around I might persuade you to believe me here. Individual is the opposite of associate. It is only when you go rogue that you invite a prosecution as an individual. - "Any Individual" who disturbs the Peace and Safety of a Congregation known as The People.

We start to understand the Republics' folly, as there is no survey and the Constitution(s) forbid the formation of any state within a state. Citizen of the US was formed and REPLACED the organic territorial state.

You might care to watch Lucy, and note the intense line; Time is Unity. - then the violence begins. The message is quite clear. FREEMAN says, I just hope that we are worthy of your sacrifice. Lucy returns the gaze into his eyes with absolutely no comprehension or even remembrance that there was ever such a delusion... SACRIFICE. Lucy is quickly on her way to EVERYWHERE.

A generous supply of #9 Bask, pure female pheromones under the nuts taught me an interesting lesson about cause and effect. The receptors are put more or less in neutral and await commands and reprogramming. So I thought. But the purpose of the receptors is to trigger an appropriate emotional release of biochemicals. Cause and Effect/Effect and Cause...

What I mean is that when a combination of neuropeptides finds its habit, a conditioned set of receptors called "nicotine" then the emotion is need and want. The nicotine upon saturating the lungs with smoke constructs a neuropeptide construction that finds the receptors "nicotine desires satisfied". And the emotion is satiation.

Well being the Creator, as the copulin hit my cerebellum I got a very disturbing email. It should have hit me emotionally with fear and want - the fear of loss. But it did not. See what I mean about cause and effect? The receptors were in neutral gear. I was hypnotized and not feeling the conditioned need to react or defend.

So my point is that these are the conditions upon which one strives - needing an enemy to Create. And by doing so you end up right smack on the wrong side of the Trading with the Enemy Act accused of "hoarding" gold from its use with the Federal Reserve.

Be redeemed my friend. Find your peace by ceasing to disturb peace for others.

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-21-16 at 02:23 PM.