MJ, I think we have a misunderstanding, I strongly believe that "The worker deserves his wages." (1 Timothy 5:18)

My purpose here is not for commercial gain, if I was press to describe my reason for being here, it would be to look for Spiritual guidance coming from a place of ignorance and oppression, pretty much as the Jews were in Egypt under Pharaoh.

I have done pretty well with contract law, and have benefited greatly from that knowledge, yet my spirit cried out for knowledge and wisdom, that is how I came to comprehend how those benefiting from the System of Usury have enslaved all of us.

Many think that the people substance is what change Law to Equity but that is not so, the worker is worthy of his wages, it is the monetization of debt that creates a future obligation to perform. The people running the Federal Reserve think that if the notes are destroyed they will never have to perform and the people will always remain enslaved, that I think is a fallacy. I can't help to see that you are a prophet MJ that is troubled and need to have complete faith in the LORD, for He will provide.