Quote Originally Posted by allodial
They say "back in the day" the people were sound of mind enough to view excessively high prices as fraud. Even denial of rights by a government officer is fraud. A woman who is an attorney taught her clients how to commit crimes and get away from them and profited. When the matter was brought to my attention that not only was she an attorney at bar she is also a sitting judge, it wreaked of fraud. Not only does she have obligations as a citizen, she has obligations as an attorney at bar and a judge (collecting a paycheck, enjoying perks and lending surveillance equipment to drug dealers and convicts to help them perpetrate larceny): basically, the stench of fraud was easily recognizable. If the one injured were to go to an attorney, I wonder if fraud would ever have been be brought to mind. As a term 'fraud' more wide open than most might expect.

Holding office without the right oath of office and with reservations not made plain or compensated for: that also smacks of fraud.

If you view UNITED STATES OF AMERICA as the alter-ego of the United States Attorney for the district ....
allodial,

That's what I suspect all along, which makes the holding them to their oaths a very crucial matter!

David's work is essential, as is anyone's that is willing to hold them to their oaths.