Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimPublisher View Post
Thanks, Doug!

That all makes sense and I've read the links already- they are great!

However, this statement feels like I'm finagling/skirting the system:

Do you mean write a check from my checking account (where my direct-deposit payroll check is deposited) to another bank account of mine for deposit that I can RLM? Or use the same checking account? Wolud I do this each pay period to keep it "transaction based"?

And the newly deposited funds are then LM?

Don't I have to redeem the "income" check from my employer? And not money already transacted to me?

This all makes sense to me except the mechanics- I can't physically RLM each payroll TRANSACTION.

Yes... let me clarify.

1. Write a check from another of your checking accounts to yourself, and vice-versa. Then this covers BOTH accounts.
2. Write a check to anyone... with LMD demand on it. The cancelled checks should show up on your monthly bank statements. Save a PDF copy of these.
3. Deposit some CASH with LMD on deposit slip. The cancelled deposit slips should show up on your monthly bank statements. Save a PDF copy of these.

The above options create Non-Hearsay Evidence of the START DATE that you began your LMD for ALL transactions.

Repeat the above as often as desired to create a PREPONDERANCE of EVIDENCE of your LMDs, that you then upload to any free Web Cloud drive that is then cited on your 1040 Return for the IRS to easily inspect.