Thank you for clarifying where that comes from. I appreciate that.

Especially Edwin VIERA, these are paths that lead to confusion, failure and prison. So my projections upon you are quite different than what you feel when you broadcast such a harvest.

I am no longer stuck on the inside of my face emotionally. The copulins are biochemical, and I prepared correctly - reading The Complete Guide to Self-Hypnosis and Auto Suggestion (hope I recall that correctly) while watching Kung Fu in the early Seventies. So I knew what to expect.

It was only the timing and your rejection of my premise suggesting that like several times before, when I propose The Lien is global, you pepper the place with hysterical phone videos.

My current premise is that if Congress did not write the remedy, it is not really worth studying or even watching people pursue their ten minutes of viral fame, by scaring the hell out of a police officer (or whatever). We might find it better though, when we discover ourselves back at the beginning of the Journey, to learn from and not repeat the same mistakes.