So many patriots feel the SSN signifies more than an insurance policy. And guess what; I believe it does! - For those who believe it does...

Did you ever think about that?

When I got rid of my SSN the method was so simple. The office manager explained how. If you quit writing it down or saying it, then you do not have it.

Forty Quarters are Paid In.

It may be that listening to my belief set about SSI will help you out. Maybe not. I think it will.

I have an affidavit and according to Colorado law, I do not have to produce a SSN to get a driver license. But they put a NOTICE in the Driver Manual that you have to study to pass the exam...

Published Rules of Court withstand the law.

I am in their court, hoping for the privilege of not being arrested by the Sons of Seth (men of violence) as a Son of Cain (violent man). Miracles come out of this. All things work for good, and it just keeps getting better and better.

We are all undergoing neuroregenesis. Some simply find it painful. The ego has a lot of people addicted to their thing. That's a thing; Your Thing. If your doctor gives you a Thing then you can get free schooling and pretty much get a job, provided that state law has not already filled Personnel with other people's THINGS. As your THING progresses then you will have jobs invented that you can do so that you will still be productive.

My THING is biocosmetric sonoluminescence. I reverse things.

Look what happened for one suitor:

Name:  DL not for ID Purposes.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  89.3 KB

But as I recall, Michelle does not use this as an excuse to run stop signs. If she did, I would not ride with her... Nope!