Thread: Two Traffic Tickets R4C Refused for Cause successfully!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You and the officer PRESUME that I the natural man, am under his Commercial Jurisdiction, bound by his 'adhesion contracts, namely LICENSE TAG, REGISTRATION, and LEGAL FICTION DRIVERS LICENSE.'

Adhesion contracts have no written terms, and no remedies at Law, for failure to comply. Furthermore, they are UNDISCLOSED contracts, such that if anyone actually knew that one waives one's unalienable RIGHT, in order to accept a fraudulently required State DRIVERS LICENSE, so said contract is null and void and unenforceable. By refusing CONSENT to contract with the State, there is NO obligation to perform per those statutes. So far, there is NO EVIDENCE of a written contract, nor legitimate obligation to be bound to it, or all the statues purported to be obligated to perform by it. The LEO is out of bullets. As is your presumptive argument, respectfully.

Also, United States Code (Federal Codes of Statutory Law) trump State Statutes, where they contradict. U.S.C Section 18 or so, has definitions. I don't have all the cites here, but you could find them with a Google search. A 'driver' is a person 'operating' a 'motor vehicle', to transport cargo or persons, for pay or compensation. I was and am NOT a 'DRIVER', was 'traveling' not 'operating' nor 'driving' a 'motor vehicle' (defined as a conveyance used for commercial purposes on public roadways). So, there is still NO EVIDENCE, that I a traveler, am or was subject to those commercial statutes, which only apply to 'drivers'.

The Insurance is for private purposes, not because the State threatens me to have it or else. If I should damage property or injure someone, I want financial help and am paying to transfer some of that private risk.

If I kill someone while traveling, no, I do not, if I am at fault, have enough insurance. I will have to pay with my life, or freedom, most likely.

If I had agreed to abide by the traffic statutes, which would be the case if I were still a delivery driver, then yes, I would abide by the judgements. (The Serpent is a Real Person, Satan, not my lower human nature. On this you are greatly mistaken. That is called the Flesh. But I digress. Believe as you will, I don't care to argue religion with you or anyone. We will all find out where we were wrong one day.)

I pay all lawful tribute/taxes/notes. I don't shirk my duties. I have no idea what you are talking about with Peter and Paul, that is an expression, not a literal transaction. (I personally find your hyper interpretation of that saying bizarre and irrational. But it's your interpretation so you are as entitled to it as I am to tell you it is folly.) Your CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST does not form, in the matter I described, but only in the one you described.

I enjoy very much being alive, and look forward to many more days.

Regards MJ, with whom I disagree, but don't dislike.

CLW
    Last edited by CommonLawWarrior; 07-28-16 at 05:07 AM.