Thread: 31 usc 5118

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Commoditization of rights.

That says it all. Thank you for the Cornell Law link.

You focus on consent at:

In subsection (c)(3), the words “may be expended” are substituted for “an amount appropriated or authorized to be expended” and “shall be available for or expended in”, and the words “dollar for dollar” are substituted for “on an equal and uniform dollar for dollar basis”, to eliminate unnecessary words.

I believe the demand for lawful money is equivalent to withdrawal of consent. The demand makes claim to the realm of lawful money outside the scope of the misused Trading with the Enemy Act.

I am working that out now. I have highlighted the verbiage that indicates murder, behind the inadequate bonding due to felony witness tampering; the Witness being God.

I told the President, however, that I believed that he has such authority under the Trading with the Enemy Act, I understood it to be the belief of the President that while some of his advisers had told him that he could do this, others had told him that it would not be legal. I had already asked Senator Thomas J. Walsh, who was to have become my Attorney General, to give me a report on such Presidential authority. As Senator Walsh had died suddenly, however, on March 2d, I had asked Mr. Homer S. Cummings to become Attorney General and had requested him for an opinion. On the evening of March 4th, I received the verbal opinion of the new Attorney General on which I based the Presidential Proclamation signed during the night of March 5th-6th, closing all banks. [Bold added to describe murder and coercion upon threat thereof.] Public Addresses and Papers of FDR 1933 - Pages 870-871

See how FDR writes? He never tells or describes what the new AG's opinion was, but I cannot help but presume it was influenced by his predecessor suddenly dying the day before.

But above all is my choice:

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
    Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
    Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-28-16 at 04:56 PM.