Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
walter jurisdiction over a true name thats not in any DRIVER system is a big undertaking for law enforcement having a registered and fully insured automobile is the commercial equivalent to the competency required why be a driver when its only for commercial salvage the sharks can smell it but its a true name preventing them tasting a payday.How do you get jurisdiction over [nobody] if you dont identify yourself correctly its understood your standing under that of a driver.Even i get it dont invite X too the Party
Years ago I gave a cop my brothers name and date of birth, he followed use for a while then pulled us over again and came running up to where I was sitting and started freaking on me telling me he is taking me in for giving him a false name bla bla.
I repeated the name and date of birth to him. I knew it was a real legal name with a valid date of birth so I stuck to my guns. The cop asked me if I ever had a DL? I said no because I knew my brother never got one. Then he asked if I was ever arrested? I said no.
Then I asked him if he was going to arrest me because I don't have a DL and never been arrested before?
He wanted to but he came to his sense and reluctantly gave me a few more snarls and then let us go.

The NAME is only used to open the DL account. Its the DL account they have jurisdiction over.

Who is the registered owner of the vehicle?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registered_owner
The term registered owner is usually used in instances of title of a vehicle (such as an automobile) to refer to the person who has right of possession of the vehicle, as opposed to the party that has right of property. The party that has right of property is referred to as a lienholder, and in the event the registered owner fails to pay off the lien according to the agreed-to terms, the lienholder has the right to invoke repossession of the vehicle.

And that is jurisdiction over the car.