Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
In the human soul there are needs which cause people to seek each other out; people are united by experiencing similar needs. The upbringing of a child means that one soul is caring for another. Anyone who reads a bible or any book is drawn out of the egoistic circle of his individual life, for it is not he alone who absorbs the author's thoughts; even when he is only half-way through any book he is already sharing these thoughts with a great company of other readers. And so, through this kinship of soul-experience, a certain human community is formed. This is an important characteristic of spiritual life and seeing a spiritual path that it has its springs in freedom, in the individual initiative of the single human being, and yet it draws men together, and forms communities out of what they have in common.This site is what i consider the springs of freedom not some babbled brook. As wherein the individual initiative or the ability to assess and initiate things independently. The pristine springs cant be muddied the Christ life belongs not to single men but to the fellowship of men. It is different with what can be called, in a strict sense, a political life, the life of civic rights, which brings administrative order into human affairs. You see, however hard one may try to discover, with the most exact methods of spiritual awareness , the deeper connections of political life ... one can find no relation between this political life and the Spiritually sensible. Political life is entirely of the earth Materially We must clearly understand what this signifies.what shall we take as a preeminently earthly type of legal relationship? The relation to property, to ownership. If I own a plot of land, then it is solely by political means that I am given an exclusive right and tenure of the land. It is this which enables me to exclude all others from using the land, building on it, etc. So it is with everything that has to do with public law. The sum total of public law, together with the means taken to protect a society from external interference — all that makes up political life in the strict sense.The first truth was conveyed by Christ Jesus when in the old phraseology he said: “Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.” Faced with the pretensions of the Roman Empire, He wished above all to separate everything to do with political life from all that bears the imprint of the spiritual . But when the purely earthly State seeks to make itself the bearer of a spiritual earthly impulse for example, the State seeks to assume responsibility for religious life, or for education then we have the situation characterised by the deeper teachings of religion, Wherever an attempt is made to mix the spiritually sensible with the earthly-political, "the poor you have with you always." a policy that Political life is entirely of the earth. Materially Misconduct you have with you always.
I want to filter that through Legal Identity; The Coming of Age of Public Law by Joseph VINING.

Name:  Vining to DM.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  33.3 KB

Toward the end of my abridged rendition you might get that those balanced into the CHRIST Mind are a class action.