Thread: The Ninth of Av

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post
    I read your Chabad article.
    Blaming God for your nation's judgement by religiously calling it 'clearly a day set aside by by God for suffering', is offensive, and utter rubbish, if you are not blinded.

Temples 1 and 2 were destroyed because the Jews rebelled against God both times, the second time rejecting the very Messiah, Yeshua, prophesied throughout the Torah, Law, Prophets, and Wisdom Literature, and confirmed by irrefutable miracles, and his bodily resurrection from the dead, which no one has ever been able to provide an adequate explanation for why no body was ever found.

When you rebel against God, as a matter of practice, for hundreds of years, $h!T happens!

The Jews rebelled against Rome, and what a surprise, God uses this date over and over to tell them ONE THING: REPENT you rebellious people! Be baptised in the name of Yeshua Meshiah for the remission of your sins!

The WWII explanation was a lame as the attempts to explain why no one ever found Yeshua's body! 'Historians conclude WWII is just long drawn out number I! What Historians? That ridiculous, and untrue.

Jews who read this, I love Israel, I love Hebrew culture, and I in no way hate Israel, at all. But you have to repent of your unbelief. Yeshua is the Messiah. If you don't, you can keep expecting to get your A$$ kicked every 9th of Av, by your OWN rebellion, not because God want to see it happen!

Shalom!
    Perhaps you should be directing your vehemence against the author or publisher because as far as I know the "your" or "you" ought not be directed at any of us. If you note, the original thread was made on 9th of Av. There is plenty of evidence that World War I and World War II were purposed to eliminate reduce the populations of Western Europe (some suggest orthodox Christians to have been the primary targets).
    Last edited by allodial; 08-18-16 at 07:01 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.