Thread: The Ninth of Av

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Continuing....

One is starving and many laughing. Is this not the lower and higher self? Carnality laughs and mocks and sends out its giant [Golliath] to face the "little boy" David. But externally, look at how the world [carnal beast mind] mocks the Spiritual - and Jesus said they will HATE you for my name's [Shin-Mem] sake. Fire-Water [male/female]. They will mock and say how dare there be Muslim holidays celebrated in the U.S. and the Spiritual man returns - they have just as much right to live as anyone else. And yet, the dead return - they are not in our club - send them to hell.

The song of the poet who died in the gutter - is St. Paul. Ref Acts 17:28. Noone can hear Paul even to this day! Very few can. So he died in the gutter is a way of saying his message is currently dead - yet preserved in Salt. For the day when the 144,000 bring it forth.

Clown that cried in the alley - reminds me of Like a Rolling Stone: See if you can hear the tune now after your recent experience:

You never turned around to see the frowns on the jugglers and the clowns
    When they all come down and did tricks for you
    You never understood that it ain't no good
    You shouldn't let other people get your kicks for you
    You used to ride on the chrome horse with your diplomat
    Who carried on his shoulder a Siamese cat
    Ain't it hard when you discover that
    He really wasn't where it's at
    After he took from you everything he could steal.

Siamese Cat is SPOKESMAN - Ref Diplomat to 1st Samuel 8. He really wasn't where it's at....Amen.

And who did you Meet?

I met a young child beside a dead pony: Horses in Scripture refer to Flesh. Thusly the young child is the Spiritual man-child birthed of the Woman [Wisdom or Holy Spirit] - dead pony is Carnality.

A white man who walked a black dog - see how the outside is clean but the inside is FILTHY. Reference Ezekiel 13 - all of it. Also the white man is Higher Mind - and the black dog is Carnal Mind. Notice now he met these is to say he KNOWS HIMSELF.

A young woman with a burning body - that my friends is your Soul - the burning Bush! Jesus said - with patience ye shall possess your souls!

A young girl - she gave me a rainbow- Reference Isaiah 11:2. She is Mother. She unlocks the 7 seals - on the backside of the book [Spine] - she helps raise the Central Pillar [your son - within]. She is Menora - 7 Lights. She has white light and wants to show: 22 knops on 7 candlesticks ==> 22/7 = 3.14 [ring a bell]?

I met one man who was wounded in Love - Our Father. We left our 1st Estate. Honor thy Father and thy Mother!

Another man wounded in hatred - Ref to Hosea 9:7 - Carnal Mind [another man]. Ref Roman 8:7 - Carnal Mind is Hatred against God.

And what'll you do now?

You have climbed the Mountain - you have met yourself for the first time - what now will you do? Will you sit in the East [Spiritual Place] as Jonah or will you HELP in Charity and Love to those who are blind? For many don't know their left hand from their right! Will you Shine On - or will you take for yourself?

Go back DOWN THE MOUNTAIN - Mosheh - go be of assistance! Go Help. Go walk where ignorance reigns [deepest dark forests] - remember there were many TREES in Eden.

Isa_61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

There are many forests that are in complete ignorance - fishing out of the Left side of the Boat they catch nothing! Where the people are many and their hands are all empty - Jesus said "Children have ye any meat?" Can you hear that across time to this very day? Have ye any meat?

Pellets of Poison flooding their waters - Lower Waters = Yod Mem. Truth mixed with Error is ERROR. Poison of the Mind is MUCH MUCH WORSE than the body!

Home in the Valley meets the damp dirty prison ==> Valley is low place on the Earth thus we create our own prison in our Carnal Mind as we build the wall - a brick at a time - We subject ourselves to the lower 7 vices as Humanity as the great whore rides the back of the beast with 7 heads. Thusly until we begin to built the ARON KODESH - Holy Ark [Boat] we are subject to those lower 7 - see now Medusa? See the Fiery Serpents on her Head? She is Mary Magdalene in her former state [whore]. See now the allegory? Few can. And I mean very few!

But when she turns, she is the woman following Jesus Christ weeping - and she will anoint his head [Christos] and his Feet [understanding] with oil and tears. For she has Turned! But Joshua [Yehshuah] fought the battle of Jericho and the Walls came Down!

The executioners face is always well hidden - this strikes at the core of this experience - LIABILITY. Folks desire limited liability - and this is NOT the Way of God. Ref Hebrews 7:22. If you CREATE you must take Full Liability. Man know thyself!

The hunger is ugly and souls are forgotten: Hunger for TRUTH.... listen carefully:

Amo 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Eze 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Eze 18:5 But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,

Eze 18:9 Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD.

Very important now - to see this - IF the foregoing, THEN the latter:

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Got it now? The creature was transformed into Man. But ONLY if the Creature Obeyed and Submitted to the Kingdom of his/her Creator! Jesus said "why call me Lord and you do not obey me?"

Black is a color and none is a number = IGNORANCE.

And I will TELL it and THINK it and SPEAK it and BREATH it - this is the duty of the Spiritual Man to promote truth [Mem] for he is born out of Fire [Shin]. Moses go back down the Mountain.

And reflect from the Mountain so all souls can see it! ALL SOULS - many now do not possess their souls - so it is the job of the Spiritual Man to NOT cast his pearls before swine [carnality] but rather to issue forth the message and hopefully some will hear. This is Isaiah 6 - Who will go for Us? Here am I, send me!

And I'll stand on the Ocean until I start sinking -

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

A regenerated Peter - with eyes on Christ can walk on Water. See now that the lower waters do not bind the Spiritual Man for his lower waters have been redeemed into Truth in accord with the Higher Waters. A new Heaven and a new Earth.

I will KNOW my song well - before I start singing - That way I don't breed confusion- I explain my words and not just rattle off 6 is 9 and all other such bull. For if I know and cannot teach, then I am a vain rattle. And I will start singing! Build your ARON KODESH [Holy Ark - Ship Boat]

Best regards,
    MJ

WITH GOD ON OUR SIDE

With guns in their hands and God on their side.....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-18-16 at 09:36 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!