Yes, even those in the "so called" truth movement are scared to find the real. Imagine awakening to find the entire life is a sham. And all words spoken were lies. Then one can know that one does not really know anything like one should. But that too is empowering - in humility. History bores me - but to others it is exciting. Let each man eat and be satisfied.

I look within my own psyche to examine the transmutation of lead into Gold. The work of Genesis 1 and Genesis 2. And yet, who can see that Adam/Eve were not first creature. And now I go to far - I can already perceive the arrows. Is it no wonder why milk is for babes and strong meat for Men.

Yes, I imagine you strike fear into their hearts - what will they do when their "little boat" is taken away? What will they do when their strength in interpretation is overrun by truth and light? Indeed the true ecclessia has been exiled [John the Elect] and their message is being held back by Christ so that Peter may continue into his old age. But when Peter is old, John shall robe him with the truth that he [Peter] forgot so long ago.

Something told me the "widows son" would start a fire. I am laughing that it did. It is humorous to me. I suppose some now are already casting stones thinking me to have membership in some lodge. How feeble is the mind which is bent on judging another.

I know you know what the following means - ride it my brother.

Son 3:9 King Solomon made himself a chariot of the wood of Lebanon.
Son 3:10 He made the pillars thereof of silver, the bottom thereof of gold, the covering of it of purple, the midst thereof being paved with love, for the daughters of Jerusalem.