Thread: How to use this Lesson Plan.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Albeit I am often evaluated over the Internet, I believe I restrain from doing that.

I think more what I am doing is getting a rough overview of the idealism around "Turtle Islands". - And then I use that to contrast having a lien on all the world; at least everything that debt can buy.

I like vaccines. I don't try getting sick but welcome the opportunity to defeat the new vibration (pestilence) and therefore add it to my arsenal. Once I have the disease registered I do not hesitate to get two good antibiotics for mop up.

P.S. I meant immunity, rather than the connotation of vaccines. Immunity is a natural vaccine.

The problem with vaccines from the store are preservatives. At least that was the problem. When they went to individual dose packaging there was no longer a need for preservatives. Please share the report.

My biggie for neurodegeneration is aluminum chlorhydrate. This is used in many antiperspirants and gets aluminum into the brain. Then I hear Roundup has a lot more effects than advertised - mostly allergies.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-07-16 at 02:21 AM.

I honestly cannot give a good ideology of why I chose "turtle islands"..I say that, from reading from some of the provided sources...I also couldn't quite grasp "minor" either..another I guess could be considered an ideology is a jurisdictional difference..please consider I have the best intentions and am trying..I really would like to NOT make mistakes I would like to do it right however I find I learn from them as well..I will do further research to correctly distinguish jurisdictions..

Out with a friend recently and going past a local joint I remarked on how few customers it had and word was the food wasn't that good. Oh, my friend says, that's the writeoff location. I'm like, What?

Well they own several and that one's designed to lose money to offset all the profit from the others.

Oh, so they don't pay income tax.

Yep.

I thought, if only they knew about REDEEMED LAWFUL MONEY they wouldn't have to go through all that rigmarole. They could make plenty of lawful money at every location, tax-free.
    Last edited by marcel; 09-28-17 at 03:04 AM.