Thread: How to use this Lesson Plan.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Albeit I am often evaluated over the Internet, I believe I restrain from doing that.

I think more what I am doing is getting a rough overview of the idealism around "Turtle Islands". - And then I use that to contrast having a lien on all the world; at least everything that debt can buy.

I like vaccines. I don't try getting sick but welcome the opportunity to defeat the new vibration (pestilence) and therefore add it to my arsenal. Once I have the disease registered I do not hesitate to get two good antibiotics for mop up.

P.S. I meant immunity, rather than the connotation of vaccines. Immunity is a natural vaccine.

The problem with vaccines from the store are preservatives. At least that was the problem. When they went to individual dose packaging there was no longer a need for preservatives. Please share the report.

My biggie for neurodegeneration is aluminum chlorhydrate. This is used in many antiperspirants and gets aluminum into the brain. Then I hear Roundup has a lot more effects than advertised - mostly allergies.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-07-16 at 02:21 AM.