Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    I suspect that taking it further, the action to oust the person from office to end their 'defacto easement' is an important next step. Interesting, I considered how swearing falsely fails to express love for God, oneself or one's neighbor. Very much related.

Also, perhaps a mandamus should be issued so that when the DoJ's OLP or the Administrative Office of the United States Courts fails to receive required materials they automatically subpoena for them and if they cannot obtain them, the AG or SG has to initiate an ouster.

Otherwise, a lawsuit could be initiated {Plaintiff} vs. {name of man or woman alleging to hold office without any reference to titles or the like}. Otherwise, one can put it to the person holding office (in a case) that if they continue to hold office beyond thirty days from the notice they shall be held and bound under and by the oath without any reservation whatsoever. Then one can file the certificate of service, notice of default/nonresponse in a case jacket and send copies from the case jacket with the default notice, original communication and the certificate of service to the OLP, court administrators and from that point treat it as an oath taken.

Key thing seems to be in avoiding any allowing them to hold office without them being bound to the oath of office. Without that one holding the office is defrauding the sovereign people by collecting a paycheck without obligation.

IMHO, the only way someone can hold office without oath is if they have a claim based on inherent prerogative. But that claim must made express (i.e. some form of letters patent) or some official would have to vouch or attest to the right to that office. And even still, they would have to stay within the confines of the office and also post bond for injury or loss they cause. Imagine converting the office of janitor into a full-blown monarchy. Be wise folks. I mentioned it years ago the notion of the supreme court as if a 9-seat legislature running inferior United States.
    Resulting trust.

The Olympus Ordeal has Authored I AM THAT I AM in authority. Without DISTRESS. Lynn Hartford authored Silent Weapons and sadly enough simply paid out the nose for many years. He even goes unnamed at his Release Hearing - THE WITNESS.

Name:  hvdyke.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  10.4 KB

I think this is Hartford Senior.

Let's be clear and honest. This is just my perspective, mostly watching how ACIM students fall into the Wapnicult of Nihilism, thinking that somehow when we all grasp the sustainable Holy Instant together the "universe will disappear". The Disappearance of the Universe is rather absurd, if you ask me! What is actually said by Jesus behind Helen's Voice is that we will find the "Real World". One of Heaven; where fear and death are recognized as illusion.

Which is the Gospel of Pragmatism's model too.

Jesus was seen by multiple "Witness" after the Cross because he never died there.

But what I am getting at is a similar and related point. Because of the guilt stirred within Abraham's incest with Sarah, enough that he nearly killed the issue and blamed God's insecurity for that near genocide, it is deeply ingrained to accept RUACH as the nature of the Breath of Life breathed into Adam (rather than MIND - NESHEMAH) so deeply ingrained into our transformation of information into truth that we deny ourselves the basic right of Biblical Prophecy. We make the attempt to distress. - Rather than to authorize Creation in the Name I AM.

My invention biocosmetric sonoluminescence led to the first biocosmescient sonoluminescent laser - wonderful! I would not throw that away for the world. I have a future by being here now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-21-16 at 12:11 PM.