Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    A claim of right to access the building comes to mind--could sue for access in the court. Not sure how they could restrict a building to franchisees only--maybe for insurance purposes they don't want living souls around. For government ID, require the Secretary of State to affix his seal your ID. Strange for a county court to require state ID to enter the court building, but yet someone wearing a 'special outfit' believes himself to have authority to abduct you and force you to enter? Seems far imbalanced.

TBH, I suspect they figure by capturing a clown they 'must' own the circus, the building the tent, all the elephants and cotton candy in the world too, not so. Perhaps they take themselves too seriously? Territorial jurisdiction and big, huge lies gone way too far.
    It has been a long time since I gave access thought. They do it by "Judge's Order" - usually the chief judge. Funny how that particular attorney holds so much sway with the security guards at the door.

It reminds me though; I would call the clerk of court and he would come to the door and get me in. One day he said; "I will let you in today if you quit filing papers in MY COURT." I was a little dumbfounded; "YOUR Court?"

Then we both broke out laughing like he was joking. I don't think he was until I asked him to stand by his claim.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-21-16 at 05:40 PM.